Stand out from the crowd with a Studio 180 Partnership.
When you align with Studio 180, you align with excellence in the arts and a commitment to community engagement.
A creative business partnership with Studio 180 provides a unique, cost-effective marketing and public relations vehicle to achieve your business objectives. With a track record of critical and box office successes, Studio 180 will give you direct access to our urban, affluent and culture-seeking base of supporters, and provide you with a specialized business development tool.
Bring your brand to new audiences, cultivate new prospects or existing clients, and add value to your business. A dedicated staff member will work with your business to create a custom-tailored plan that addresses your needs and accomplishes your goals.
Fulfill your objectives with custom-tailored benefits
- An affluent target audience of professionals
- Naming opportunities
- Branding exposure via direct mail, e-mail, social media, press releases, etc.
- Onsite branding via signage, programmes, lobby exhibits or booths
- Complimentary tickets to performances
- Private receptions for corporate events or client entertaining
- Exclusive access to cast members
- A pre- or post-show talkback session
- Behind-the-stage tours
- Complimentary programme advertisement
- Opportunity to attend the first day of rehearsal
- Dinner with the Artistic Director, Core Artistic Team or Board members
artsVest Corporate Matching
Studio 180 Theatre can amplify the impact or your support through the Business for the Arts’ artsVest matching program, which will match your cash or in-kind support with a cash donation.
To discuss partnership opportunities, please contact Byron Abalos at (416) 962-1800, or e-mail email@example.com
2016/17 Corporate Partners
Studio 180 IN CLASS Sponsor
artsVest™ Toronto is operated by Business for the Arts with the support of the Toronto Arts Council and the Government of Canada.