You can help us shape our future.
Our 2018/19 Season explores how individual actions can cause big changes. And YOUR actions can help shape Studio 180’s future.
Through our productions and education program, Studio 180 engages young people and challenges them to stretch beyond their comfort zone, be more critical and have more empathy. Read more from Core Artistic Team member and Head of Education, Jessica Greenberg, to learn about the impact we’re having with with young people from across the Greater Toronto Area.
If you’d like to help shape Studio 180’s future by supporting our programming, we invite you to make a donation to Studio 180.
Our Shaping our Future campaign goal is to raise $20,000 before January 1, 2019.
New donations or increased annual donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar by Studio 180 Theatre’s Board of Directors up to $6,000.
Together, we can continue to deliver high-quality arts programming to young people in our community.
How your contribution helps
Ticket sales only cover 12% of our operating expenses, so we count on every dollar from individuals like you to fund our programming. Here’s how your contribution makes a difference:
- $50 enables artists to create by buying rehearsal space for a half day
- $100 hires an actor for a Studio 180 IN DEVELOPMENT workshop
- $300 teaches a class of high school students empathy by covering the costs of a Studio 180 IN CLASS workshop
The benefits of giving
We’re pleased to offer all our donors benefits that give you intimate access to our artists, Core Artistic Team and creative process year-round. Your benefits include:
- Tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount
- Advance notice of Studio 180’s season
- Recognition in programmes
- Invitation to the first day of rehearsals for our two 2018/19 productions
- Invitation to attend closing night parties with actors and the company
- Reserved seating for 180 READS and Studio 180 IN DEVELOPMENT readings
- Advance ticket sales ahead of the general public
- Creative and organizational updates sent directly to your inbox, including our annual report
Select RSVP events will have limited space with access on a first-come, first-served basis.
Equivalent benefits may be offered in subsequent seasons.
Levels of Giving
Studio 180 recognizes donors in printed house programmes according to their level of giving:
|Friend with Benefits||$100–$249|
A little goes a long way… give monthly
When you donate online through CanadaHelps, consider giving monthly. It’s easy to set up and enables you to do the following:
- Make an ongoing commitment to Studio 180’s programming
- Spread out your giving throughout the year
- Easily budget your charitable giving for the year
- Feel good!
Double the impact of your donation
Your employer might match your donation. Your company’s Human Resources department may have information about employee incentives to maximize charitable giving. If you let us know where you work, we’ll do the legwork!
If you would like additional information or would like to discuss specific donor or sponsorship opportunities, please e-mail Byron Abalos or call him at 416-962-1800.
Charitable Registration Number: 85898 2200 RR0001
Photos: Shaping Our Future (Dahlia Katz), You Will Remember Me (Cylla von Tiedemann), My Night With Reg (Cylla von Tiedemann).