Celebrate our 15th Anniversary and join our 180 FOR 180 Campaign
This season marks Studio 180 Theatre’s 15th Anniversary and we’re celebrating with our most active season ever—featuring two mainstage shows, two sessions of new play development activities, our growing education program and our Beyond the Stage activities, which include Studio 180 READS and 180 WOMEN. To support our most ambitious season yet, we’ve launched our 180 FOR 180 fundraising campaign. Our goal is to receive 180 donations before June 30, 2018. We need your help to reach our target and to support this season’s programming.
If you are a returning donor, we thank you for your continuing support and ask you to consider increasing your donation by 15%, one percent for each past season.
If you are donating for the first time, we invite you to consider being a part of our FIRST FIFTEEN campaign with a monthly donation of $15, for an annual donation of $180.
Together, we can celebrate our first 15 years and invest in Studio 180 Theatre’s next 15 years.
180 FOR 180: A Letter from Joel Greenberg
“I look back on the past 15 years and I can’t imagine a more satisfying way to have defined my time and myself as a person and as an artist.”
Our Artistic Director reflects on 15 years of Studio 180 Theatre.
How your contribution helps
Ticket sales only cover 11% of our operating expenses, so we count on every dollar from individuals like you to fund our programming. Here’s how your contribution makes a difference:
- $50 enables artists to create by buying rehearsal space for a half day
- $100 hires an actor for a Studio 180 IN DEVELOPMENT workshop
- $300 teaches a class of high school students empathy by covering the costs of a Studio 180 IN CLASS workshop
The benefits of giving
We’re pleased to offer all our donors benefits that give you intimate access to our artists, Core Artistic Team and creative process year-round. Your benefits include:
- Tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount
- Advance notice of Studio 180’s season
- Recognition in programmes
- Access to our exclusive 180 INSIDER donor communications, including special artist features, organizational reports and a digital copy of our annual report. You’ll be automatically subscribed to our digital 180 INSIDER program, giving you access to articles, reports, videos and more. You’ll also be invited to special events like the first day of rehearsal and our closing night parties.
- Invitation to dedicated donor appreciation events and closing night parties with actors and the company
- Front-of-the-line invitation to Studio 180 IN DEVELOPMENT showings
- Invitation to first day of rehearsals for King Charles III
Select RSVP events will have limited space with access on a first-come, first-served basis.
Equivalent benefits may be offered in subsequent seasons
Levels of Giving
Studio 180 recognizes donors in printed house programmes according to their level of giving:
|Friend with Benefits||$100–$249|
A little goes a long way… give monthly
When you donate online through CanadaHelps, consider giving monthly. It’s easy to set up and enables you to do the following:
- Make an ongoing commitment to Studio 180’s programming
- Spread out your giving throughout the year
- Easily budget your charitable giving for the year
- Feel good!
Double the impact of your donation
Your employer might match your donation. Your company’s Human Resources department may have information about employee incentives to maximize charitable giving. If you let us know where you work, we’ll do the legwork!
If you would like additional information or would like to discuss specific donor or sponsorship opportunities, please e-mail Byron Abalos or call him at 416-962-1800.
Charitable Registration Number: 85898 2200 RR0001