You can help Studio 180 Theatre return to a two-play season.
This coming year, Studio 180 Theatre celebrates its 15th Anniversary and you can help us return to a two-show season by donating to our DOUBLE UP fundraising campaign.
Our DOUBLE UP campaign aims to raise $6,000 by June 30, 2017 and as an added incentive, long-time supporter and past board chair, Rick Archbold, has offered to DOUBLE UP on your donation. He’ll match your donation made before June 30 up to $2,500!
Learn more about how Rick got involved with Studio 180 and why his passion for our work continues.
How your contribution helps
Ticket sales only cover 11% of our operating expenses, so we count on every dollar from individuals like you to fund our programming. Here’s how your contribution makes a difference:
- $50 enables artists to create by buying rehearsal space for a half day
- $100 hires an actor for a Studio 180 IN DEVELOPMENT workshop
- $300 teaches a class of high school students empathy by covering the costs of a Studio 180 IN CLASS workshop
The benefits of giving
We’re pleased to offer all our donors benefits that give you intimate access to our artists, Core Artistic Team and creative process year-round. Your benefits include —
- Tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount
- Advance notice of Studio 180’s season
- Recognition in programmes
- Access to our exclusive 180 INSIDER donor communications, including special artist features, organizational updates and a digital copy of our annual report
- Invitation to dedicated donor appreciation events and closing night parties with actors and the company
- Front-of-the-line invitation to Studio 180 IN DEVELOPMENT showings
- Invitation to first day of rehearsals for My Night with Reg
Select RSVP events will have limited space with access on a first-come, first-served basis.
Equivalent benefits may be offered in subsequent seasons
Levels of Giving
Studio 180 recognizes donors in printed house programmes according to their level of giving:
|Friend with Benefits||$100–$249|
A little goes a long way… give monthly
When you donate online through CanadaHelps, consider giving monthly. It’s easy to set up and enables you to do the following:
- Make an ongoing commitment to Studio 180’s programming
- Spread out your giving throughout the year
- Easily budget your charitable giving for the year
- Feel good!
Double the impact of your donation
Your employer might match your donation. Your company’s Human Resources department may have information about employee incentives to maximize charitable giving. If you let us know where you work, we’ll do the legwork!
If you would like additional information or would like to discuss specific donor or sponsorship opportunities, please e-mail Byron Abalos or call him at 416-962-1800.
Charitable Registration Number: 85898 2200 RR0001